DANCE COMPANY / SUMMER APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
Applications are DUE May 17, 2019.
To apply, please submit to email@example.com:
- a brief description of yourself and dance history
- URL link to a video of yourself dancing
- contact information for a reference who can vouch for your maturity and work ethic.
Download the job description for more information.
Yin He Dance offers paid summer apprenticeships for experienced dancers ages 16 - 20. Summer Apprentices have the opportunity to learn, rehearse, and perform alongside Yin He Dance Company.
Apprentices attend classes and repertoire rehearsals twice a week and perform at various events such as:
• Dance to China! series with Night Out in the Parks
• Chinatown Dragon Boat Race for Literacy
• Yin He Dance Company’s Fall Concert
Qualified apprentices receive stipends via the One Summer Chicago program.
Select Summer Apprentices are invited to officially apprentice with Yin He Dance Company.